Basic Electrical Installation Work provides a sound basic knowledge of electrical practice which other trades in the construction industry will find of value, particularly those involved in multi-skilling activities. The book incorporates the requirements of the latest Regulations, particularly:
● 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
● British Standards BS 7671: 2008.
● Part P of the Building Regulation, Electrical Safety in Dwellings: 2006.
● Hazardous Waste Regulations: 2005.
● Work at Height Regulations: 2005.