ICICI Bank doesn’t need any introduction as it is India`s 2nd largest bank with over 2700 branches nationally.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
There is always an expectation among aspirants to know about vacancies in private sector & this announcement is sure to excite many. Those who were unable to get any allotment under IBPS – ICICI Bank PO programme may be treated as another chance.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2014-15:
The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
Who can register?
There aren’t many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2014 PO recruitment. Just a few,
• Applicant should be within 25 years of age, as on June 30, 2014
• Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
• Freshers also eligible
NOTE: If any of your direct family member (father,mother,brother,sister) is an employee of ICICI bank currently, you cannot apply.
Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be short listed & intimated about next course of process. Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
1. On-line aptitude test
2) Psychometric assessment (on-line)
3) Group discussion
Details about the test like date, time & venue shall be informed only to short listed candidates via email/ SMS.
How to register:
Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
• Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com.
• There is no application fee to be paid.So you can proceed directly to the on-line application form available at their website here.
Additionally, you may also visit their website regularly to check for frequent updates
Training & MBA degree:
Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the month of November 2014 & February 2015 at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore. The highlights of this course are:
• Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
• There are two phases:
1. First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
2. Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
• For undergoing this training, Rs.3.37 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself.
Repayment Terms: After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (approx.Rs.6000/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
If you discontinue during training or within 5 years after joining the bank, you must pay the total loan amount along with with interest.
Click here to Apply On-line.